Learn how you can use the symbols and powerful techniques of Reiki for prosperity and abundance to manifest all forms of wealth in your life.
Disclaimer: Posts may contain affiliate links. We earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, read our disclosure policy
The Wealth Mindset: Reiki for Prosperity and Abundance
According to Semrush, the average number of monthly searches for “how to get rich” over the last 12 months is 37.2K per month. That’s a lot of people who are currently not happy with where they are financially and are looking for a way out – a way to get rich.
People like to say that money can’t buy happiness, but we all know that’s not entirely true. Money buys the food we eat, the water we drink, and the clothes we wear. It pays for the house that shelters us, as well as the education that allows us to create a better future for ourselves and our loved ones.
We all deserve to be happy and to live fulfilled and blissful lives. But this can’t happen unless we truly understand that we live in a prosperous and abundant world. This understanding – this unwavering faith that there is enough – is what we call the wealth mindset.
The problem? It’s very difficult to tap into that wealth mindset when we’re constantly faced with lack.
You can accelerate the impact of Reiki for prosperity and abundance by using Money Reiki.
Let’s say you’re on a fixed income. Through frugal living and careful budgeting, you have enough to pay for your house, three meals a day, the occasional clothes once every three months, and an excellent education for your kids. You have enough to survive but not enough to save money for a rainy day.
Suddenly, this year, you find out that your children’s school is raising their tuition fees by 10% at the same time that you suddenly get laid off. What now?
Now, you need help. And not just the kind of help that allows you to pay the bills and survive, but the kind that will enable you to create real and lasting wealth. Because you don’t want to go through the stress, worry, and fear that a lack of money can bring – ever again.
The Five Principles of Reiki
The wonderful thing about Reiki is that you can use it for practically anything. It’s not relegated to just easing physical problems. If you’re experiencing a lack in your life and wish to change it, following the five Principles of Reiki can help:
- Just for today, I will not worry.
- Just for today, I will not be angry.
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
- Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
- Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and all living things.
These five principles allow us to live a life full of grace and gentleness instead of worry and fear. Dr. Usui believed that, by keeping these in mind, we could live joyous and abundant lives.
On the other hand, life throws us curveballs and blindsides us in ways that sometimes keep us dwelling in doubt and other negative things, which then block us from realizing our dreams.
How do we get past it?
Attracting Wealth, Abundance, and Prosperity With Reiki
Because Reiki practitioners are attuned to universal energy, we can harness it in a way that allows us to heal ourselves, those around us, and the world at large.
For many, the healing tends to be physical – with our clients looking for relief from pain. But sometimes, we can go beyond what we can see. Based on the energetic signature of recent events, we can band together to give the world more abundance, prosperity, and wealth.
The universe is abundant. It is prosperous. It is wealthy.
But sometimes, we get so bogged down in survival mode that we can’t feel it. As I’m writing this (March 2023), for example, “more than 94,000 workers in U.S.-based tech companies (or tech companies with a large U.S. workforce) have been laid off in mass job cuts.” A little bit less than the 140,000 jobs that were cut last year.
How do you tap into the wealth mindset if you happen to be one of those laid off?
Me, I cry. I shut myself from the world and allow myself to feel my feelings. I think it’s important to acknowledge that sometimes life is just not going the way we want it to go, and allowing ourselves to truly feel is the first step to healing and recovery.
So, notice your feelings flow and ebb. Like ocean waves, sometimes they’re gentle; sometimes they’re violent.
And then, what I do is listen to music. If I’m crying because something happened and I feel powerless, hopeless and weak, I need – and do listen to – Lisa Nichol’s guided meditation script for self-love.
If I’m angry and worried (which fly against the first two Reiki Principles), I listen to Deep Calm. It’s a free audio you can get from Real Subliminal – just sign up for their newsletter.
If I’m so caught up in survival mode that I can’t quite focus on meditation, no matter how hard I try, I leverage Centerpoint’s Holosync technology. You can download a free audio from their website called Awakening Prologue.
Then, when I’m feeling clearer and lighter, I perform Reiki self-treatment.
Sometimes, even all of that isn’t enough. And that’s when I book a session with a practitioner who specializes in another type of Reiki – so their energy can boost mine.
You can do the same thing, tap into universal life energy and heal yourself. You don’t need to be attuned to do that (although attunement does increase your ability to heal, so you can start healing your family, friends, and clients too).
Or, attuned or not, leverage tools that will get you from a state where all you see is lack to one where you can believe the truth – the world is abundant. It has enough air to breathe, water to drink, and enough love to last a lifetime.
And once we’re in that state, we can start working to make our dreams of prosperity, abundance, and wealth a reality.
A great way to do that is by creating something that symbolizes all of that (all the prosperity, all the abundance, and all the wealth we desire) – something created by our own energy, amplified by universal energy.
This can take many forms. Personally, I love the idea of the prosperity box, abundance box, or wealth jar. Anyone can do it, but when you activate it with Reiki, its ability to attract and manifest wealth is magnified.
How to Put Together a Reiki Prosperity Box or Jar
A Reiki prosperity box or a Reiki prosperity jar is one way to flesh out your intentions, granting them more power. Not only are you simply thinking of what you wish to manifest (in this case, more prosperity and abundance), you’ve actually created something that is the essence of prosperity and abundance for you.
In other words, prosperity and abundance exist.
In the flesh.
And that fact can amplify your intention, attracting what you desire faster and stronger.
What You’ll Need:
- A box or a jar
- Large bill(s)
- Wealth stones
- Reiki abundance and prosperity symbols
- Two printed copies of the five Reiki Principles
- Two copies of what you wish to manifest, preferably handwritten
- Anything else that strongly symbolizes prosperity, abundance, and wealth (for example, a wealth rune or Zibu talisman)
1. Cleanse your space and then yourself.
a. Start by making sure that the space you’ll be working on is clean and tidy. If the weather permits, open the window.
b. Do a spiritual shower ritual.
d. Play the music that resonates with you at this time. I have my own custom track that I listen to when I start a ritual.
2. Ground yourself. I like listening to this music while holding a selenite sphere, but you could use a selenite wand if you prefer (or a completely different crystal).
3. Get your pen and paper and write down all you wish to manifest. Remember, prosperity and abundance aren’t limited to money. You could ask for deeper and more loving relationships, a peaceful home, and a career that allows you to express yourself authentically. These are manifestations of wealth too.
Before you do that, though, make sure you spend time thinking about the things in your life that aren’t quite going your way. Now is the time to reflect and see if the things you thought were important genuinely are. If they do not serve you anymore, their energy becomes stagnant and must be removed. In essence, you let go of the old to make room for the new. The full moon is a perfect time to do this.
Once you’ve created a list of things you wish to let go of, you can create a list of what you want to keep and get more of, as well as those you feel you don’t have yet and want to invite into your life.
4. Print the five Principes of Reiki.
5. Smudge each ingredient in your list:
- The box or jar needs to be something you find beautiful or made of materials that symbolize wealth. For example, you could get a wooden box with a Celtic design if you practice Celtic Reiki and wish to use it as you create your Reiki Prosperity Box or Jar. I know some people who use expensive containers, like this modern ginger jar with a lid, to represent the abundance they’re creating. Choose one that resonates with you.
- Add one copy of the Reiki principles after you’ve read them out loud. You’ll keep one to meditate on.
- Add one large bill – or several – using local currency. If your local currency is weak, you could choose a stronger one. When I first did this many years ago, I was in the Philippines. I chose the Euro instead of the Philippine Peso. How much you put in is also up to you. If you want to put seven five-dollar bills because seven is a lucky number for you, then include that in your Reiki Prosperity Box or Jar.
- Add the coins. Again, what currency and how many coins you include depends on you. Some people add seven coins because it’s a lucky number, while others put eight because it’s the symbol of infinity. I know of some people who choose to add three because it represents the Holy Trinity.
- Add as many wealth stones as you want (and are able) to add. You could include the set I referenced in the ingredients list above or you could choose other crystals. For example, jade and citrine are known wealth generators, but you’ll also likely want to add clear quartz as an amplifier, rose quartz to open you to receiving, tiger’s eye to keep you grounded, selenite to clear physical and mental junk, and a bloodstone for protection, strength, and courage. Choose the gem that calls most to you.
- Include one copy of your manifestation list after you’ve read the entire list out loud. Keep the other copy to meditate on.
- Add the paper with a drawing of your chosen Reiki symbol for prosperity and abundance.
- Add anything else you wish to add.
6. Once the prosperity box or the wealth jar has been closed, you’re finished. They now embody your intentions and goals for a more prosperous, abundant, and wealthy life. So smudge the box/jar, too, before you activate it.
Reiki Prosperity Box or Jar: How to Activate it
1. Send Reiki energy to the box/jar. You could harness a specific type (Celtic Reiki or Shamanic Reiki), although traditional Reiki is enough. Invoke your Reiki and spirit guide. Visualize the Reiki symbols of prosperity and abundance encasing the box/jar. Alternatively, you could draw them with your hands.
To maximize the benefits, consider signing up for an online Reiki course and getting a Reiki attunement.
2. Perform self-Reiki.
3. Connect with the source of all energy, including the energy of abundance, by following Jason Stephenson’s guided abundance meditation. At five minutes, it’s short – but it’s potent:
4. Express your gratitude. Entering a state of gratitude allows your mind to shift from a perspective of lack to one of overflowing prosperity. Some things you can say:
- I am thankful I am alive.
- I am thankful for my family and friends for (insert thing you’re grateful for here).
- I am thankful for my pets.
- I am thankful for the food I get to eat.
- I am thankful for the home I live in.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to recreate my life.
5. Ask the Source for help so your wishes come true with ease and grace.
6. Read the Reiki principles and what you wish to manifest out loud ten times each. I write them down ten times every day until what I’m manifesting has come true, but you can just recite it.
7. Connect with your Reiki Prosperity Box or Jar by holding it every day as you recite/write the Reiki principles and what you wish to manifest. If you’re attuned, you can send Money Reiki to it too.
8. Do steps 1 to 7 daily for at least 21 days. I meditate on what I wish to manifest daily until it’s come true. Sometimes it took months, others just weeks – a handful took only a few days.
Reiki Symbols for Prosperity and Abundance
Two non-traditional symbols often used for prosperity and abundance in Reiki are the Midas Star and the Shamballa Reiki Abundance Symbol. You need to be attuned to both symbols to mazimize their benefits.
The Midas Star Reiki Prosperity Symbol
The Midas Star is a prosperity Reiki symbol taught in Seichem Reiki or Karuna Ki. It is used to attract abundance and prosperity in all manifestations: successful relationships, good fortune, and harmony and balance.
The green Midas Star shows that with a steady income flow of money, we can help our community become a better place. The red line represents grounding energy that serves as a stable foundation and a power source for the symbol.
Shamballa Reiki Abundance Symbol
It is unclear where the Shamballa Reiki Abundance Symbol came from, but since the whole system itself was channeled from the Ascendant Masters, it likely originated from Atlantis. You’ll need to have been attuned to Level 3 in order to work with this symbol, which can enhance the flow of abundance, prosperity, and wealth into your life by dissolving the blocks that impede it.
Constantly using the Reiki symbols of abundance and prosperity will strengthen the flow of abundant energy into your life until you bring into the physical what you desired in the spiritual.
Harnessing the Power of Reiki to Attract Wealth
As you can see, Reiki can help you attract wealth into your life, creating prosperity and abundance. The whole world, it seems, is going through tough times right now. As I write this, I’m reminded of Edgar Guest’s poem, Keep Going, which I first read as a student a few decades ago:
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must—but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow— You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man, Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor’s cup, And he learned too late, when the night slipped down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out— The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit— It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit.
I find it funny that I always remember this poem when life isn’t playing ball. Possibly because, no matter how tough, we keep on going.
Sending you love and light,
Note: The information on this website is for general information only, and is not a substitute for medical, financial, or legal advice. You, or anyone you are concerned about, are encouraged to seek independent medical, legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the website information relates to your unique circumstances. If you or the person you are concerned about appear at risk of self-harm or harm to others, please seek immediate professional assistance.